It can be used to contact:
- Northern Ireland GPs and GP Out of Hours Services
- Hospitals for inpatient or outpatient queries (including independent/private hospitals)
- All health services – e.g. a dentist, optician, optometrist, community pharmacy, etc.
- All social care services – e.g. a social work team, day center, residential or nursing home (including independent/private care facilities commissioned by HSC), etc.
- Ambulance transport services
- The Northern Ireland COVID19 Community Helpline: 0808 802 0020
What about 999 emergency calls?
- This service does not cover 999 emergency calls.
- For 999 calls: you should continue to use the 999 Emergency SMS Text service as normal.
We have a ‘How to’ page that contains video guides on:
- How to register
- How to activate the volume in the app
- How to get a new password
- How to use the web-based version
>>> Community Support – InterpreterNow
Other useful resources can be found on our ‘Resources’ page: >>> Resources – Health and Social Care Northern Ireland (interpreternow.co.uk)